Usually people don’t think about possible troubles while these troubles don’t happen in their life. It is impossible to insure yourself from these incidents, but it is possible to take care of yourself and own property by providing the financial compensation in case of any damage.
You can insure practically everything, but the possibility of a non-standard insurance needs to be discussed with the solicitor and insurance company. The solicitor who will help you with the choice of insurance and its registration can be chosen from the big list of the Solicitors.GURU, on this website those who seek for legal advise will find much of helpful data, particularly, we recommend to take a look at the issue on the “no win no fee” basis – thus, you will keep your money in case of unsuccessful attempt of insurance. Without any efforts it is possible to insure the following categories.
Real estate and movable property
The existence of expensive property forces people to think of financial compensation on a case of unforeseen situations which can happen with them. All inhabited and uninhabited constructions which are in property, land plots and constructions on them, furniture, equipment, electronics, etc. belong to such property.
The insured sum will be paid to the person in case that his property suffers from one of the below-mentioned incidents:
- The fire and destructions which have appeared as a result of fire extinguishing;
- Implosion, explosion, hit of lightning and also damage from falling flying objects or their splinters;
- Various natural cataclysms (hail, flood, earthquake, etc.);
- Malfunctions of sewerage and accidents in water system;
- The losses arising from movement of movable property and real estate damage. If the real estate was leased, and its owner lost the income because of damage than the sum of insurance includes this sum too;
- Harmful actions from the third parties, burglary with and without breaking. If there was no breaking, proofs that there was a theft are necessary;
- Short circuit, current rush, landslide;
- Damage from actions of the third parties which carried out their duties (ambulance, police, etc.) and your property has been damaged in the course of performance of the duties);
- Vandalism, armed attack and robbery.
Other types of insurance
The second for prevalence is automobile insurance (voluntary and obligatory). Such agreement is obligatory at the acquisition of the vehicle, but it can be added with different points by the wish of the car owner.
The accident insurance which can be both group and individual is quite popular too. Such insurance is made out most often by people whose work is connected with danger or who must do a set of trips therefore there is a risk of misfortune. This agreement provides payment of the determined sum in case of misfortune case and even death (the list of cases and money amount for different types of damage are usually provided). In the case of death the amount is paid to a family or to another person who was specified in the agreement.
The separate category which becomes very popular recently – liability insurance. Its essence lies in the fact that the compensation in case of presentation of a claim by the third parties for the quality of professional services is paid by insurance company. Such a contract is rarely used by state employees. But private doctors, legal workers, freelancers, forwarding agents, and other people whose quality of services in many respects depends on external factors use it quite often.
Amount of payments and contributions
The size of the sum which will be paid for compensation of damage is defined by the exact insurance company as well as a number of payments. The person can increase the payment sum if his regular contributions are high. However, most people nevertheless prefer golden mean, paying big contributions only for important for them property.
When it comes to expensive property and large sums – it is better to contact with your solicitor. He will tell you what is the optimal amount of payment, whether to trust this company or look for another, etc.